[AT] Ever have one of those days? :-(

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Tue Feb 20 07:52:17 PST 2007

Larry:

To tie this down a little tighter the JD 650, 750 and 850 were sold from
1981 to 1989. Yanmar made them for JD. I own a 1981 JD 750.  A good little
tractor with some weaknesses such as poor brakes and a weak hydraulic
system. The Yanmar 3 cylinder diesel is noisy but bullet proof.

D & G Van Peursem
In Apache Junction, AZ - Escaping from WA rain, snow & winds