[Farmall] Chandler Auction

olmstead at ridgenet.net olmstead at ridgenet.net
Tue Feb 20 07:11:54 PST 2007

I figured that the 'Green Madness' would be in effect, Bob. There were
some rare JDs being offered.  Wonder why so few big auctions take place
out this way.  We had that little Heidrich Museum thing about a year ago,
and before that it might have been the Arthur Bright sale which has to
have been nearly twenty years ago.

-Karl