[Farmall] Spam> Giving a lady her due...

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 15:57:05 PST 2007

We are apt to say that "We do hard work".....

  Hard work is figuring out how to make a bed for your child out of a cardboard box.

  I wish that this group would acknowledge the loving concern that has  been extended to (my young friend) Aaron (who was threathened to be  killed by a classmate this past week) through the good offices of  (member) Mr. Glenn's wife Della.  This lady has shown so much  caring proactivity I am, frankly, ashamed of myself for not having done  more.   We should thank our lucky stars for people such as  she.  Strive to be more like her....I intend to do so.

  JM