[AT] Ever have one of those days? :-(

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Sun Feb 18 06:23:58 PST 2007

Cub Cadet(R) and Yanmar(R) Announce Joint Venture

 Partnership to Deliver Best-In-Class Compact Utility Tractors in the U.S.
                                 and Canada

    VALLEY CITY, Ohio, Feb. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Cub Cadet(R) and Yanmar(R)
announced today a joint venture to market a full line of compact utility
tractors and implements in the U.S. and Canada. The joint venture has lead
to the formation of C.U.T. Supply Company, LLC, headquartered in Valley
City, Ohio.
    "This unique partnership connects two powerful brands with reputations
for innovation, reliability and high performance," said Masashi Shimo, of
Yanmar, who has been appointed President of C.U.T. Supply Company LLC. "We
feel that these qualities will allow us to deliver smart, user-focused
solutions to the growing number of consumers and commercial and government
users in need of a compact utility tractor."
    A pioneer of compact, powerful diesel engines since 1933, and a maker
of compact utility tractors and agricultural equipment, Yanmar's products
are recognized as innovative, reliable leaders worldwide. Cub Cadet, the
leader in premium outdoor power equipment, has a legacy of high-quality
engineering and producing equipment that meets the lifestyle needs of
today's large property owner. Together, the company's new line of premium
compact tractors will offer users well-designed high performance products
up to 50 HP.
    "By combining our expertise, we will help homeowners, municipalities,
institutions, farmers and businesses achieve their goals with enhanced
productivity and proven reliability," said Nathan Walker, Senior Vice
President of Sales at Cub Cadet. "Our goal is to exceed expectations from
purchase and delivery, to operation and service."
    ABOUT CUB CADET
    Since 1961, Cub Cadet has been meeting the needs of rural and suburban
landowners, while keeping one simple promise -- to build it better. As the
leader in premium outdoor power equipment, Cub Cadet features innovations
such as zero turning radius, smooth and easy automatic transmissions and
the CycloCut mowing deck. Part of the MTD family, Cub Cadet has built its
legacy on high-quality engineering -- producing smarter, stronger and
tougher products. For more information, visit http://www.cubcadet.com.
    ABOUT YANMAR
    Yanmar Co., Ltd., established in 1912, became the world's first
manufacturer to develop a practical small diesel engine in 1933. Since
then, Yanmar has been a manufacturer of world renowned diesel engines,
agricultural, construction and industrial machinery. With global
headquarters in Osaka, Japan, Yanmar is well recognized for the unsurpassed
quality of its products. For more information, visit
http://www.yanmar.co.jp/en/