[AJD] Looking for rubber for my '35 Model B

Mike Scholl buck69_hunter at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 17 11:12:34 PST 2007

I have a 1935 B with cutoff wheels, converted to rubber around 1940.  Although I am still in the early stages of restoration, putting rubber under it is a priority. The current rim size is 38" and it has always been fitted with 10x38 tires.  To date, I have been unable to locate tires of this size.

I've been told that 11.2x38 is an option, but feel that this would look or be inappropriate.

My preference is to stay with the present wheel configuration if at all possible.