[AT] Portland Set Up Reconsidered

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 19:24:08 PST 2007

    I'm not speaking about Portland here but I know
where you are coming from Dean. There are a few shows
I've quit attending just because they have lost
something to me.
    Really for those who display at a show its about
meeting with old friends and making new ones. The
tractors are just the excuse for the meeting.

Danny Tabor