[AT] ReAT] Portland Set Up Reconsidered

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 19:05:59 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/15/2007 12:06:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:
AT] Portland Set Up Reconsidered
I  read this   topic  and   well I  was   befuddled---     at the risk of
beeing  ridiculed  and   pounced on. I dont want to sound  mean  or   any other
thing.....

OH well  here goes.....       rough ground????   these are tractors folks
they were ment to drive on rough ground  I know walking on  it was  a bit  rough
for us with  leg , knee and hip  disorders but  I am sure it will work down
in time.     And  I think  if  others from  outside had  read this thread  that
we were   whining?   like  ATIS   was beeing singled out --    I think   we
(IF MY TRACTOR HAD NOT BEEN IN THE FEATURE AREA)     could have put a   tent up
 like some of the others did in the display area. with the sign on it...

Yes I  like trees  and  miss them  but most tractor shows are in the open
areas --  one show I use to love to go to was in a state park-- until they
toosed it out because  "TREES WERE DAMAGED"   and I dont like  acorns droppin on my
stuff.. (lol sorry)

LET IT BE SAID---  I  LIKED IT THE WAY IT WAS !  ( but I liked it way better
the way  it was   the first time I went there)      I am sorry for the rant
here  but  I hope you dont  get upset  with  me pointing out what it sounds
like.

Eddie McCullough