[AT] OT: Smith baby

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 08:47:54 PST 2007

Dudley & Ed,
      What I'm most sympathetic about is that all this
fighting over the child doesn't seem to be over the
childs welfare. That baby has, Lord only knows how
many 100 million dollars that goes with her. So
everybody throws their hat in hope to win the lottery.
       If all that money wasn't part of the equation
maybe somebody like yourselves would adopt her and
raise her with honest family love.
       My hats off to you Dudley,
Danny Tabor