[AT] And Now For Something Different - A Tractor Problem

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 12 18:24:22 PST 2007

Just as you said it is great for those of us that have to drive daily. Since
we only get it sprayed 2-4 times a year it will probably never cause us any
grief  in regards to our vehicles. Those living in colder climates however,
well lets just ay it has been long said  around here when we see a vehicle
rusted out that it must have come from up north.
I guess undercoatings/platings on vehicles have improved greatly because you
don't see as many rusted out that you used too.

John Hall