[AJD] model B

Rev. Gerber drgerber at fuse.net
Mon Feb 12 13:32:46 PST 2007

I will check my grill screens next time I am at the farm, which should
be Friday/Saturday.  I will also check the serial number.  If I don't
get back to you regarding the grill screen dimensions, ping me again
cause I get forgetful very easy.

Rev. Dr. David R. Gerber
Mt. Airy United Methodist Church
2645 North Bend Rd.