[AT] And Now For Something Different - A Tractor Problem

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 12 08:24:42 PST 2007

Heck Gerald,  all you've got is one lane horse paths with no shoulders, a
mountain on one side and a 500 foot drop on the other and no fire hydrants,
what do you need reflector for?  LOL

For those that don't know much about NC.  All of the good roads run from
Raleigh to the mountain ski resorts or from Raleigh to the beaches.  If you
want to get anywhere else you have to go somewhere else first.  Does that
make sense?  LOL

Charlie