[AT] And Now For Something Different - A Tractor Problem

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 12 06:58:21 PST 2007

When it snows here DOT is on the road with dump trucks loaded with sand in
the rear and with a snow plow on the front.  They are going about 15 mph and
tearing up the road as Al said.

I go up to western MD in the winter and almost identical dump trucks are
plowing at about 45 or 50 mph and not hitting a thing.  That just more proof
of how inept and ineffective NC DOT is.

Charlie