[AT] And Now For Something Different - A Tractor Problem

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Mon Feb 12 06:22:15 PST 2007

John,

Yes that is the one we are talking about.  The '73 snow was worse.

Since I have been alive, it seems like we get a pretty good sized snow
about every 7-10 years: 73, 80, 88, (first white Christmas we had had in
eastern NC since the 1800's)and the last one was around 98 or 99.  We
are just about due for another one!

Al