[AT] And Now For Something Different - A Tractor Problem

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 14:42:18 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/11/2007 12:05:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:
[AT] And Now For Something Different  -  A Tractor Problem

as I remember   ( we had a brand new 1586  the winter of '79 and   it got
really cold  and  snowy  2wks after we got it home)    that tractor  had  the
that problem  too.     and  I wouldnt  mix anything in that  hydralic oil..

the   magnet heaters will help the most I am sure-- and I know  a space
heater  would be great LOL but I know we all cant do that
    I dont think if you drained it this fall you could have enough moister in
the system to make that much of a problem
(those pumps wear out fast on 86 series -- we had to have 2 sets of them in
the 10yrs we had that thing   had  2500hrs total)  so  I would wander about
them  myself.