[AT] Internet Through Power Lines?

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sun Feb 11 10:52:47 PST 2007

Gene--- A few month back I read that a Co-op in Texas was doing a test run
with high speed Internet on power lines.  Haven't seen anything else. It
would be nice if our Co-op would get involved, we have DSL and it is faster
than dial up but not really high speed.

On 2/11/2007 7:19:08 AM, Gene Dotson (gdotsly at watchtv.net) wrote: > While
surfing for high speed Internet sites, I ran across this company > providing
services through electric power lines. Don't know where the > service areas
are. Wondering if this may be a possible hookup for local > areas. If so, it
seems many of the local electric co-ops could provide this > service. > >
Any comments on this? > > Gene > > > http://www.current.net > >