[AT] And Now For Something Different - A Tractor Problem

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 10 17:00:32 PST 2007

I have heard of adding isopropyl (dry gas) to transmission / rear end units
to bring moisture into suspension in the oil to prevent freeze up.  Probably
not a good plan for a hydraulic system. For this problem you might try
adding Dexron.  Dexron is a premium hydraulic oil with a super all season
additive package that would hopefully be compatible with your hydraulic
system.  Once warmed up to emulsify the water, it might keep it mixed.
On the other hand, Ralph Goff might have some really good cold weather
advise.

Charlie V. in WNY