[AT] Cecil...

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Feb 10 11:43:39 PST 2007

 George,  I understand that he had no way of knowing.  I just felt like I
 would have been embarrassed in that situation (as in kind of sticking one's
 foot in one's mouth) not that he had any thing to be sorry or ashamed of or
 any way to know different.

 I understood your point and it was well made.

 Charlie