[Farmall] O-12 Progress

Farmallgray at aol.com Farmallgray at aol.com
Sat Feb 10 09:50:07 PST 2007

Bob,
I saw one in a magazine one time. It was a photo a reader sent in. It still
had the 16" wide rear wheels, but they had spade lugs on them and the fronts
were cut-offs. Who knows if those wheels came on that tractor. The owner
didn't  know that those wheels were special.
He was writing in asking for info. I think it was in Antique Power, but
don't remember for sure.
I have only ever seen one Regular Fairway. It was at RPRU in 03 and it also
was in Leffingwell's book. I didn't find any pics of F-20 Fairways at the
archives, but I did find a lot of Regular Fairways, and pre Fairway Regulars
with the golf course wheels. As many pics as there are in the archives, you'd
think there would be a lot more still around. I suspect the ratio of number of
pics taken of Fairways compared to how many were built was highly skewed. They
 must have really tried to promote them.

There is a guy in Michigan that has a 10" wide single front golf  course
wheel for an F-12. He contacted me when I was advertising looking  for an F-12
steel single front.

Todd Markle