[AT] Cecil...

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Sat Feb 10 07:42:16 PST 2007

Mike,

It was even spookier (to me) to see Cecil's post on farmallcub.com several
weeks ago.  Someone else responded to that post who had regularly delivered
fuel oil to Cecil and didn't know he was gone.

Here's the text of Jack's post:

WOW WHAT A SURPRISE    , I was checking the member list and saw a familar
name  , Cecil Monson  ............ Hi Cecil Jack here your old fuel oil
delivery man, remeber me I use to do a 5 minute delivery at your house and
then stay an extra 20 minutes to talk tractor talk  ......... Surprised to
see you with a Cub I remember you as an Allis Chamers and John Deere kinda
guy  .......... I am still a fuel oil man just moved up here to Ulster
county and I have 2 Cubs now, bought the 51 last summer....... If ya need
any Cub stuff I may be able to help just send a PM.......

Jack

George Willer