[AT] New e-mail Address

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Feb 10 06:32:53 PST 2007

    John;
    The company I am with in Watchtv.net and are centered around the Lima,
Ohio area.

To find providers closer to your area you can do a Google search for
"microwave internet, your state". I searched for Ohio and came up with about
25 different providers.
    I viewed their map and thought I would be well outside the servive area,
but when they checked for a signal, it was strong. I am on fairly high
ground and the signal is line of sight, so even though I am at least 15
miles from where their map showed reception, I still have a strong signal.

    The tv service seems to be very good too. The package includes all the
local broadcast channels from all major cities within 100 miles from me Plus
all the channels I was getting on Directv.

                Gene