[AT] Cecil...

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Feb 10 04:26:09 PST 2007

I corresponded with Lucile, Cecil's wife, not too long ago, and she told
me that Cecil's ATIS ID is still active, and she still reads all the
ATIS messages that come through. She is very busy with her real estate
business, so she doesn't want to get involved in various tractor related
discussions. But I know she appreciates your kind remarks and misses
Cecil terribly. (It was pretty spooky to see a message come through with
Cecil's ID! :-) )

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

It's hard to argue against cynics - they always sound smarter
than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side.
-- Molly Ivins 1944-2007