[AT] Cecil...

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Feb 10 02:55:07 PST 2007

	I don't remember how we got on the subject a few years ago but I had posted
fairly thorough instructions on how I replace a hammer handle. Cecil had
indicated earlier that he had tried before but had never successfully been
able to replace one. That was sometime before the Portland show. At the
Portland campground that year I had button-holed my old 24' travel trailer
back into a spot that looked too tight for a VW Beetle (Diana wanted that
spot) with directions from maybe 75 guys   ;-)    and was getting settled in
when Cecil arrived. He backed his rig in next to mine and got out of his
truck with a hammer in his hand that was sporting a new handle... He brought
it to show me that he had been able to do it. He was as proud of that hammer
as he might have been of personally making a successful lunar landing...
;-)
	Damn I miss Cecil... Always a gentleman, always a good example and always
ready to be somebody's friend...

--
"farmer"
Proud owner of several cordless hatchets and a large collection of

"Axe me no questions and I'll tell you no lies"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net