[AT] Fw: Cecil Monson's D12

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Feb 8 16:05:15 PST 2007

If Cecil were with us today he would be talking about how much snow they got
at his place and what equipment he used to clear his road.  I wonder how
Lucille is getting along.  She never answered the last e-mail I sent her
back in November.

Mike,  you're right, it would be hard to get something over on Cecil but on
the other hand he would let stuff slide.  I was with him when he picked up a
tractor that a guy near here painted for him.  The work  was horrible but
the guy had gotten sick and Cecil knew it.
Also the price the guy gave him to begin with was really low.   I met Cecil
at the guys house to pick it up.  He looked at it, we talked about it, Cecil
was disappointed but decided to let it go.  We loaded the tractor and he
headed out for New York.

Cecil had already paid the guy and he was no where to be found.   I guess he
was ashamed of his work.

Charlie