[AT] Fw: Cecil Monson's D12

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Feb 8 15:10:19 PST 2007

Thanks, Charlie. I put the image up on my Cecil Monson photo album:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/cecil_monson_1930-2005/allischalmersd12.html>

The story is a great one and so typical of the kind of dealings that
most folks had with Cecil (unless they tried to play games - then he
could and would play right back - I don't know anyone who ever got the
batter of him!).

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

It's hard to argue against cynics - they always sound smarter
than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side.
-- Molly Ivins 1944-2007