[Farmall] Riggin up an auxiliary hydraulic port

Paul Sigmund pwsigmund at verizon.net
Wed Feb 7 18:57:06 PST 2007

Hi Charlie

You've told me a good deal.  If your 340's 1500 psi pressure can split those
red oak knarls, then so should mine.  I believe your internal pump produces
12 GPM, which will drive the piston a bit faster than my external 9 GPM
pump, but the pressures are the same according to the manual, and that's
what I was concerned about, whether the factory pressure of 1500 psi would
be enough.  Thanks for sharing your experience!

Paul