[AT] O/T satellite internet

RonMyers at wildblue.net RonMyers at wildblue.net
Wed Feb 7 20:12:04 PST 2007

I have WildBlue satellite Online service so far its been pretty good not
like cable or others but a lot faster than Dialup.
We just had a major rain storm comeover and i had to shut down for a while
then I cleaned the dish and started over it seems to be OK now. Other than
the last snow storm its been very reliable. until today.

I guess they need cleaning now and then. When they clear view south they
mean no trees houses or such. all you need is a narrow shot to the
satellite. I shoot between three big trees for my Online and TV sat.

I only have the lowest service 500 down and 128 up but I can download a 60
meg. program in a few minutes not hours like before.

the upload isn't to bad I never send more than a short thing anyway.

Ron.

PS $49.99 a month ain't to bad either. If you want to spen another $30
you can get 1.5 meg down and 500 k up.  also they said it worked great for
cooking hotdogs.