[AT] Microwave Internet?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Wed Feb 7 11:41:48 PST 2007

    Farmer;
    I checked out the route and none of the Amish farms are on course, so
should be a safe signal.

     George
    I answered all of the feelers asking me to join all of these DSL's and
all told me the service wasn't available and was not planned. The cable
company isn't interested in service here when 6 of my 10 closest neighbors
are Amish. Since I answered the ads, I no longer get their mail. Think they
have given up on me.

                    Gene