[Farmall] Riggin up an auxiliary hydraulic port

Stan Bass headlight at erols.com
Wed Feb 7 09:50:56 PST 2007

Mike,
The last 3pnt splitter I used just hooked directly to the remote lines
with quick couplers (ie: one line to each side of the cylinder on the
splitter) and required an operator sit on the tractor to operate the
valve back and forth. If your splitter has a valve mounted locally, then
it must be set up for a small gas motor and independent pump? In that
case, then yes you would need to divert the pressure line from the pump
or tie off a valve handle. I have an extra diverter block designed for
the smaller tractors (Super A or C) but nothing for a 340, sorry...
Stan(VA).