[AT] O/T satellite internet

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Wed Feb 7 09:00:01 PST 2007

    David;
    Your comments got me to thinking last night and I started checking into
this microwave internet. Seems like a workable solution for me anyhow. Just
as you say, Embarq shows little interest in improving our rural syatems. I
barely have a workable telephone and internet connect speed at 24K. Trans
World Network took over from our local electric company a couple years ago
and our service has gotten slower since.
    It is frustrating when someone sends a 6 minute video clip and it takes
2 hours for it to load. I just even try to watch them now.
    I did a Google search the "microwave internet, Ohio" and one site
brought up a page with all the providers in Ohio. There is one in your area
that looks promising.

                    Gene