[AT] O/T satellite internet

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 6 19:52:38 PST 2007

  It means no trees buildings,  things that would block good reception.
Rain and clouds have no effect on it, unless extreme weather. Thats the only
time we shutdown the directway receiver kinda like rebooting.  Your sat TV
will go out before the internet.  Have heared that some one had to take a
broom and sweep snow off their dish once. Ours never gets any snow stick to
it ? and its just 5` off the ground so it would be no problem.
ironman