[AT] O/T satellite internet

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Tue Feb 6 20:26:33 PST 2007

I've used HughesNet for about 4 years now (used to be "Direcway")
with very good success.  Service is consistent and has only been down
about once a year for a few minutes.  Twice I had to hose the sleet
off the dish that was plastered on it from high winds.  It's
broadband that for me downolads at 1038Kbps (just tested it).  Not as
fast as cable but NO comparison to phone line!  Cost is $60/mo.   We
like it a lot.    John W.