[AT] O/T satellite internet

David A. Laughead Jr. daljr at bright.net
Tue Feb 6 20:26:05 PST 2007

I too am in this boat. I feel satellite if far to expensive.

I don't know what to do or who to talk to for a remedy. Calling the phone
company ,in my case embarq, does no good, they tell you to keep waiting and
to try their dial up. Don't ask them technical question s as they won't help
you anyway.

My best guess was to write a congressman to ask for a communications
mandate. But would that do any good besides getting me a form letter in
return.

Thanks for listening,
Dave