[AT] speed charge

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 6 17:24:06 PST 2007

 Back last year everyone was talking about the new battery chargers, that would renew a junk battery, desulphate the lead plates. I got one about December of 05, and since then it has exploded 3 batteries. I was not in the shop when this happened. Pieces of battery lead plates all over the place each time it happened.
Acid on everything but the charger all over the place.
So i called the company few days ago told them what was going on. They first wanted to know how I got their phone # .   I told them searched it on the internet they wanted it back right now !
So I told the fella at schumacher that he would have to send another  one in order to get this one. It only cost $100.00 and I wasnt sending anything until he sent another charger.
Ups stopped by a bit ago with a couple boxes and a return label.
Open the small box and sure enough there is a new charger, dont look nothing like the one giving trouble. Might not work any better either ?
I thought that I would post this for the list members that have one you arent satisfied with.This one proudly says Made in Mexico
And is dead plug it in  nothing, last thing I used it for was jumping the mule.
It started it but that was it.

ironman
Kevin Mosier