[AT] New Tractor

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 6 16:41:17 PST 2007

Charles we have Direct Way sattelite
through earthlink. Great improvement over dialup, and your phones not tied
up
Been useing this for about 3 years no trouble so far.
I think 800+ k downloading, It says speed 100.0 mbps.    But  is not that
fast
ironman
K Mosier

When I retire, the one thing I will really miss is the high-speed
internet connection.  At home I have only dial-up available.  The power
company keeps saying they will implement BPL, but I think they are
having problems with the technology.  Anybody have advice on HughesNet
satellite service to share?  I am told by some that upload speeds are
not all that good.