[AT] O/T satellite internet

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Tue Feb 6 17:13:12 PST 2007

I must have just got in under-the-wire.   I subscribed to WildBlue last
December, finally got it installed in late Jan, and it has been a big
improvement. While the downloads are super fast, in comparison, the uploads
are so much faster than what I was used to I can't complain.  What used to
take me 30 min or more to send, is done in a very few minutes.I get a lot of
requests for PDF files I have, usually several Mb ea, and I could not send
them from the office because it would tie up the countrified dial up line
too long, even if it was successful  (slight more reliable than smoke
signals) at 24Kb.

John Parks
Boise, ID