[AT] MB tractors

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Feb 6 14:15:03 PST 2007

We had a Deutz-Allis for sale where I used to work, and it has both
front and rear mounted three point hitches and 540 rpm drive shafts. I
thought it would make for an excellent mowing tractor, but the boss
wanted much more for it than I (or anyone else) was willing to pay. That
was three years ago, and, as far as I know, it is still sitting there.
It can be seen at:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/deutzallis.html>

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

It's hard to argue against cynics - they always sound smarter
than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side.
-- Molly Ivins 1944-2007