[AT] O/T satellite internet

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Feb 6 16:00:24 PST 2007

Charles..ask them what they mean by "A clear view of the southern sky?"  ie,
snow, rain, clouds, etc.

I've heard nothing but bad about satellite internet.

Regards,
Rickin the boonies of Mt.

PS:  Weclome to retirement!!! Live is good!

When I retire, the one thing I will really miss is the high-speed
internet connection.  At home I have only dial-up available.  The power
company keeps saying they will implement BPL, but I think they are
having problems with the technology.  Anybody have advice on HughesNet
satellite service to share?  I am told by some that upload speeds are
not all that good.