[AT] OT Rebuilding Troy Bilt Tiller trans

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Tue Feb 6 10:37:34 PST 2007

Note that Garden Way was the company that rose from the ashes of the
original Rototiller Company,
which had gone out of business.  Must have been around 1960 or so.

I have an original Rototiller bought new by my father, w/o engine,
ought  to pull it out + put it together.
Dad went out to visit the Troy factory when he bought it.

Dave