[AT] MB tractors

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Feb 6 11:18:45 PST 2007

I've always been intrigued by the dual three-point setups, too, Kevin.  For
a while, Honda made an ATV that was set up that way and they had a nice line
of attachments for both the front and back.  I always thought I wanted one
of those, too.  But in retrospect, I suspect that it wasn't geared right and
wouldn't really be satisfactory for snow blowing, rotary brush work, or a
whole bunch of other things that would make that rig usable.

Larry