[AT] Very Interesting

Irma bellville1 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 6 07:43:42 PST 2007

Mattias you are right , I could not read it , but I found it
interesting. I admire the gentleman. he has done some fantastic work. In
our area there is a large castle type prison built out of blocks  like
this. It was done in the 1800 era. The rocks were hued and cut by
inmates and the building was done with inmate labor. That was back when
a guy went to prison he had to work. Now it is politically incorect to
expect our prison inmates to work and our prisons are overflowing.
Sometimes I think if those guys worked as hard as the public does to
keep them up they might not want to go back to jail. This old prison now
still in use with a lot more built onto it even has a swimming pool for
the pleasure of the guest.
Irma