[AT] OT Rebuilding Troy Bilt Tiller trans

fred bottles fredbottles at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 08:39:05 PST 2007

Sorry if this is off-topic, but I need to get into the transmission of my dad's Troy bilt Horse tiller. He has the service manuals that came with it new, but
that manual doesn't go into transmission R&R. I know Troy-Bilt did have a manual specifically detailing transmission rebuilding; that is what I am looking for.

I know Troy-Bilt sold out to MTD, and I tried to find that manual on their site--no dice.

Any help is appreciated

Howard