[AT] Off Topic re Fuel Tank

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Feb 6 05:51:50 PST 2007

Bob,
I am guessing that you currently have only one tank. You might be able to
get a rear tank from an older F250 with dual tanks to fit. If so, you "could"
even use the factory filler door and associated parts, with some body work,
and have a factory looking setup.
Also, check with outfits like J.C.Whitney for oversize replacement tanks.
Off-road type aftermarket suppliers may also have something.
I've looked at the possibility of larger replacement tanks for my F150 over
the years and found them to be VERY expensive.

Good luck,
Phil