[AT] Canola to diesel; now skiing and icecream

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Mon Feb 5 19:58:28 PST 2007

Herb,

I don't remember ever making ice cream without having to earn it by turning
the crank by hand.  I do remember jacking the model A up and tying the crank
of the sausage grinder to a spoke with twine.  That made an easy hookup with
a simple safety device.  I'm sure it would work for the freezer as well.  We
also used the model A sometimes to knock the hulls off walnuts by putting a
hog trough under the jacked up wheel and dropping them in on the forward
side.

George Willer