[AT] Diesel Engine

captneb captneb at agristar.net
Mon Feb 5 12:26:31 PST 2007

I told my buddy Dick I wasn't going to post this but he insisted I should
bring my considerable
expertise to bear on this discussion.  So...I thought it had something to do
with that brassiere
manufacturer in Minnesota.  You know, where Ole works as a diesel fitter.
As I understand it,
it's his job to hold up brassieres as they come out of the factory, compare
them with Lena's
considerable endowment, and if he approves, says "Yup, diesel fitter all
right!"

I TOLD Dick I didn't want to post it, but nooooooooo.......