[AT] Canola to diesel

Tom Yasnowski tomyasnowski at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 08:20:26 PST 2007

I guess it all depends on what one thinks a "true diesel" really is...To me
if the fuel, whatever that fule is, can ignite with compression instead of
spark than I view it as a compression engine. If its bastardized in ways you
and George describe and you no longer considier it a compression engine,
then I guess thats your right. But I would bet the EPA  and DOT would call
my MB a "diesel".