[AT] Off Topic - Car Insurance

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 07:53:25 PST 2007

That was a concern.  Not sure Travelers stands at the moment.  I know I
dropped medical insurance off of the policy but that wasn't much.  I was
told that the savings mainly came from my credit rating.  I know that Geico
was around $1000 as was Progressive but I never got detailed with them.  Boy
I hope I didn't do something stupid.