[AT] Canola to diesel

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Feb 4 09:57:12 PST 2007

	Our fearless leader (Spencer) is running on home produced diesel fuel quite
successfully as I understand. It must seem strange to hear your just opened
fuel can ask: "Do you want fries with that?".   ;-)

--
"farmer"
Proud owner of several cordless hatchets and a large collection of

"Axe me no questions and I'll tell you no lies"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net