[AT] ? fuel

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Feb 3 13:48:10 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
Larry,

In addition to loosing the ability to push on the throttle do you also lose
it?  :-)

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

	You know, I learned during 20+ years of cobbling shoes that nobody is
symmetrical. Everybody has arms and legs where one is longer than the other.
Everybody. It is only a problem when the difference is large enough to make
smooth walking a problem, typically at around 3/8" or more. The thing I
wonder about is do people with a short right leg drive slower???   ;-)
;-)   Then again, is the right leg short or is the left leg long?   ;-)

--
"farmer"
Proud owner of several cordless hatchets and a large collection of

"Axe me no questions and I'll tell you no lies"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net