[AT] E85/Flex Fuel conversions

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 12:32:50 PST 2007

I just hauled a truck load of captured carbon from the woods to release in
my furnace if it doesn't warm up soon.  I guess I'll heat my house for 2
weeks on about a gallon gasoline.  About a pint to saw the dead oak into
small pieces and the rest for 4 miles of 4x4 Dodge transoportation.

I wonder how much of other peoples carbon I capture on about 650 acres each
year?  If the cows would quit farting on the hay, it would probably be more.

---