[AT] ? fuel

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 3 11:23:28 PST 2007

 I think any letter series Farmall tractors, or most any other tractor of the same age and even most newer tractors (gas burners) from the 60-70s would run ok. On a mixture of up to 95% alky
With a little carburetor rejetting. I would hate to have to use it, talk about messed up carbs. Let some of that crap sit for 6 months. My opinion I filled the tank up on a 79 chevy PU carbureted 6 cyl with the 15% stuff and drove it home shut it off . Left it sit 6 months bad deal it run like crap until all that junk was out of the tank. Likes to clog filters after it sits awhile. Then it could have been crap in the tanks at the gas station ?
ironman
Kevin Mosier

would suggest that nobody buy a NEW (if you buy used you of course have to
live with what you can find) car/tractor that cannot run on either E85 or
biodiesel.   I can't tell you how things will turn out, but you don't have to
be a genius to see that most of the places with oil to spare are not our
friends.  Combine that we consistante warnings about the greenhouse effect
(something I don't want to get into)